The Business Blend of
BEER TALK RADIO IS THE PREMIERE EDU-TAINMENT SOURCE OF ALL THINGS CRAFT BEER! This show honors much more than just grains, hops and mash… It showcases the joys and the pitfalls of the craft beer industry and all the ways BEER impacts our lives.
- Does small quantity (beer flight) pouring effect the temperature of the beer?
- What kinds of questions do bartenders get asked on a regular basis?
- What legal hoops does an event planner have to go through to set up a beer garden at their event?
- What is the proper procedure for cleaning beer lines?
- How does a general manager introduce more expensive craft beer options into their sports bar while maintaining customer loyalty?
- How do chefs incorporate craft beer into their menus?
- How does an entrepreneur navigate environmental codes and the health department?
Where is the craft beer industry going next?
FINANCIAL FITNESS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- Why does every ENTREPRENEUR need financial literacy?
- How can beer lovers sustainably incorporate BEER their fitness goals?
- Why KNOWING YOUR “WHY” is key to achieving success in any part of life!
JENNY’S CRAFT BEER 101 CLASS
- What is the importance of exploring different craft beer styles?
- How is ortho/retronasial inhalation essential to properly tasting beer?
- Tips on how to pair food w/ beer and host your own tasting!
Taste of Thrones with Chef Matt Dolan, SF
- Join Jenny for this wildly successul GAME of THRONES themed pop-up dinner!
- What are the challenges of crowd controlling at a buffet?
- How to create a “Seven Kingdoms” menu for the GOT super-fans in your restaurant!
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPYBen Franklin
- Did I just have a Beertini?I paid another visit to the Arts District Brewing Company in downtown LA and […]
- I found an IPA I like!I’m at Arts District Brewing Company in downtown LA for their 4th anniversary. They […]
- I ordered a pale ale and got an IPAI tried the Glütiny Pale Ale from New Belgium Brewing Company, 6% ABV, to […]